3.05.2011

mix it up

Photobucket

wal-mart sweater, thrifted top and jeans, ny&co scarf, payless shoes, forever 21 ring

rather casual i know, but i wanted to display this ensemble because it seems most people are wary of mixing patterns. not to say this is a perfect execution, of course, but i think it shows that mixing is much easier than you might believe. the colors are all very muted, the sweater and top share a certain amount of slouch, and...i think you know what i have to say about leopard.

thanks to my boyfriend's sis for the awesome makeup lesson. you can't see my eyes, but believe you me, she worked wonders with my ancient eyeshadow palette. now, if only i could find someone to do my hair.

speaking of sisters, have you met my own? she introduced me to the world of blogging, is an excellent and thought-provoking writer, and is about as obsessed as i am with all things cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment